The search for my folks' 1960 BT7

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: The search for my folks' 1960 BT7
From: "Steinman, Bill" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 17:45:57 -0400
Howdy all:

Anyone happen to know the whereabouts of a 1960 BT7, #L11501?  My parents
owned it back in 1960, and I'd love to know if the car is still kicking around
out there.  Thanks!

Bill S.
2005 Lotus Elise
1968 Triumph TR-250
1965 Sunbeam Tiger
1965 Austin Healey 3000 Mk III
www.TR-250.com

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the
sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy
you received.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 Disclosure:  Under U.S. Treasury regulations, we are required
to inform you that any tax advice contained in this e-mail or any attachment
hereto is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid penalties
imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.

Thank you.