Re: BJ8 Door Handles

To: "TERRY COLL" <coll44@msn.com>
Subject: Re: BJ8 Door Handles
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 06:10:04 +0800
Terry -

The voltage regulators now need adjustment before being used in the car.
You have to pop off the cover and adjust the contacts (using the shop manual
instructions as a general guide) until you get the appropriate result.
Don't let your car run like this, it will burn out the voltage regulator.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8