Re: Delayed / damaged marque mag

To: Elton Schulz <eschulz@frontiernet.net>, List Healeys
Subject: Re: Delayed / damaged marque mag
From: Robert Blair <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 00:01:33 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Listers,

Sorry to be somewhat repetitive, but I am watching
some lister comments flow by ... Eltons comments are
the reality.

I know that some of you don't think that this is a big
deal, or even a healey deal, and should be addressed
via the 'channels', but the facts are that this has
been done in the past many times.

I have never seen a poll/serious discussion put
forward in the mag as to whether a plastic bag would
be preferred by the members, or not, and whether
members would generally be willing pay an extra buck
or two.  This matter has been a head in the sand
matter - easy to say no.

Several months ago, I went through my back copies, and
listed all damaged copies by date and requested
replacements in a letter to the mag.  I expect that
someone thought I was just looking for some
freebies....

Yesterday I reveived my latest copy - it is a disaster
- I will post a digi pic in the next days.  The
condition of this copy is unacceptable as a keeper,
and I really do not have time or do not wish to waste
the club money requesting replacement mags for every
other damaged issue.

With this new issue again damaged, I rest my case, and
urge all those who value the mag enough to collect
them all to request we move up from junk mail handling
to a simple modern bag - just like other quality auto
mags such as Sports Car Market or Forza.

Best, Robert.

******************
--- Elton Schulz <eschulz@frontiernet.net> wrote:

> I totally agree. Most of my Marque mags come torn
> and tattered. I have
> complained to my delegate of the club but have
> gotten nowhere.
> Elton

                        Robert - Yellow 65BJ8
rnbmail@yahoo.com
Cell: 408-221-5244

  If this email message has been received by you in error, please contact the
sender asap - Thank You.