RE: Delayed / damaged marque mag

To: 'Mike Schneider' <mikebn2@win.net>, Awgertoo@aol.com,
Subject: RE: Delayed / damaged marque mag
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 20:39:11 -0400
I have absolutely no idea who my delegate is!

The minutes to all of the delegates meetings are available by contacting
your delegate, as is the financial reporting for the AHCA.  You can read for
yourself the discussions in its
entirety.

Unquote

Contact your delegate and let that person know your sentiments
on this issue.  Every AHCA member has a delegate.  It sounds like many of
you have ignored that person as a resource.  That is your fault.

Unquote

I guess it is my fault that I do not know who this person is nor do I know
how to find out who he is or to contact him. Please enlighten me!

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com