Healey 100 re-production rear bumpers by Tom Householder

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Healey 100 re-production rear bumpers by Tom Householder
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 12:38:30 +0200
Does anyone have some information about Tom Householder and the Healey
100 rear bumper production. I ordered a rear bumper from him in October
last year and already paid end November.

After several e-mails and promises from his side, he promised to send me
the bumper last month, but still nothing happened.

Does anyone have similar experience? Are the other bumpers, which were
ordered, delivered?

I am really puzzled, as over the last week I could not reach Tom at all.

.
Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/GERMANY