Re: First drive

To: insptwo@msn.com
Subject: Re: First drive
From: John Vrugtman <javrugtman@htcnet.org>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 10:03:03 -0400
When my car was at the painter, a paint can was the seat also, but what
happened is maybe a lesson for some.  The shop backed it out of one bay
to move it to another, when the driver hit the brakes going backwards,
holding on to the steering wheel, the wheel came off, (I had not put the
circlip on) and he landed in the back and the car ran into another in
the lot.  They were very kind about it and repaired the dented fender
without charge...maybe, could have been hidden in the bill.

John
BJ8s