Re: First drive

To: Kevin <krogers@new.rr.com>, Healey forum <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: First drive
From: "P.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 14:28:18 +0200
Kevin, congratulations!  A few days ago I just drove my BJ8 for the
first time - about 15 yards up and back through my garden as I have no
interior  yet, seated on an empty plastic paint bin turned upside down.
Took me 6 years to get that far, and still a lot to do. But I must have
had the same triumphant feeling you undoubtedly had. Hope you will enjoy
the car for a large number of years.
Regards,
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands
1964 BJ8 29432