Re: Delayed / damaged marque mag

To: davzu29@cox.net
Subject: Re: Delayed / damaged marque mag
From: Douglas W Flagg <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 19:21:18 -0400
DZ,

Advertising is part of the cost of doing business. Vendors do it all the
time at LBC shows with inserts in the registration packets. People like
Moss even include 10% off coupons. They make up the cost, hopefully, in
increased sales volume. For many it provides sources they may not have
known about. It may even cover the cost,
at least in part, for the "bagging" of the magazine. Remember the glass
is half full, not half empty and the light at the end of the tunnel is
NOT a train coming in the other direction. Even the engineering flyers we
get at work are bagged. So, let's just do it and move on. IMHO.

Doug