Re: Valve job\Oils....

To: Bob Brown <BlkBt7@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Valve job\Oils....
From: Dave & M <rusd@sitestar.net>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 17:26:19 -0600
Hi Bob,

No one really knows except a few of the oil company insiders & they
are not making it any easier to find out. The labeling, the
advertising claims & general confusion make it impossible to really know.

I'm personally taking the approach that adding a pint of EOS per oil
change is good insurance.

You can be sure that if an oil that is rated SM does contain ZDDP, it
is a far reduced amount from the earlier oils.

Regards,
Dave