RE: Oil Additives

To: "'Healey List'" <bj7healey@gto.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Oil Additives
From: "Chris Masucci" <csooch1@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 20:40:50 -0500
Bob,

I did check it last night, and again just now.  What note?  Nothing
personal, but I don't see anything other than snake oil.

Do you have proof that it does something good, or just proof that since you
have been using it no failures have occurred?  There is a big difference,
since nothing may have failed anyway.

Cheers,
Chris