RE: Rear Brakes

To: "'R. Price Lindsay'" <price@advocateadvisors.com>,
Subject: RE: Rear Brakes
From: "Peter Schauss" <schauss@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 17:50:47 -0400
Price,

Try replacing the flexible hose in the rear brake circuit.  When these hoses
start to deteriorate from the inside they can act like a one-way valve,
allowing the brake fluid to flow toward the wheel cylinders under pressure,
but not allowing it to return when you take your foot off of the brake.

HTH,
Peter Schauss
1963 BJ7
1980 MGB