Re: [Healeys] Kids and our hobby

To: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Kids and our hobby
From: "Bob Brown" <BlkBt7@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 20:30:08 -0500
Patton,
Having just returned from the AHCA Conclave in Burlington I have to tell
  you abut the Future 50 network. It is a group of younger folks (20
ish) that is working to promote interest in Healeys among younger folks
than us adults. They have events at Conclave for children and there are
enough there to make the events successful. At the Popularity show they
hold a special Future 50 voting and cars owners are presented with
certificates if their car is selected by the young folks.
Each AHCA chapter should have a Future 50 representative that should be
telling your club about the Future 50 program, if they are not, prod
them into action.
My kids each have a Healeys (25-daughter a BJ8 in process and the
27-son a Sprite he bought when he was 17)They attended Conclaves for
atleast 10 years before their jobs forced a break and both look forward
to the day they can attend again.
Bob