Re: [Healeys] Trafficator Center Switch

To: "Healey List Emails" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Trafficator Center Switch
From: "David Z" <davzu29@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 08:50:38 -0400
Coinidently, over the past weekend, I took my trafficator apart - twice, to
see if I could correct an intermittent problem of the turn signal lever not
returning to center, but I have the problem only on one side. The web site
and pictures are a great resource and do a great job showing everything
involved in taking it apart to clean, lubricate and replace, but unless I
missed something, it doesn't discuss malfunctioning units, or how to replair
them.   Maybe mine has worn over time to a point where it looks OK, but
areas are wearing out causing my problem.  Maybe I can only replace it. Did
I miss something?

David Z.