Re: [Healeys] Napa, Pumps, and Filters (sort of long)

To: "Norman Cay" <normcay@volcano.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Napa, Pumps, and Filters (sort of long)
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 18:37:06 -0700
Norman / David -

I think alot of people hook these things up because they think thier old
fuel pumps are broken when in fact they are all crudded up with rust from
the tank.  Then they go out and put one of these pumps on thinking it will
fix the problem, and then they get all crudded up with rust from the tank
right away and fail.  It's not the pump, its the crud in your tank.

The reality is I think they will work just fine provided there is no rust or
crud in the tank.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1