Re: [Healeys] Lost Titles

To: Mark and Kathy <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Lost Titles
From: Richard Hosmer <rahosmer@citlink.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 22:30:00 -0700
Mark,

I'm very sorry for your loss, and for dumping on you in your time of need,
and DO feel free to flame all over me, but, for the life of me, I CANNOT
even imagine someone being THAT careless, disinterested, lazy, negligent,
non-caring, absent-minded - fill in your own adjective - as to not take the
ten seconds (maximum) required to ascertain that the drawers were empty!
:-(

Hey, I admit, having lived 70 years as a packrat, that I do NOT know where
EVERY important piece of paper is, but by tarnation, I wouldn't lose 'em
THAT way.

Sorry, but, not living in IN (which is good so that you cannot come over and
punch me in the nose) I have no clue as to what you'd need to do to make
everything OK. Hope it all works out for you, and I admire your candor - you
didn't NEED to tell us, we'd have never known!  :-)

Dick Hosmer