[Healeys] BJ8 Photo Album

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 Photo Album
From: "andy pole" <ampole@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 15:53:40 +0000
Guys
For those interested there are over 500 photos of my 1966 BJ8 restoration.
The chassis / outer body is currently with Phil Kennedy who has cut out the
floors,sills,outriggers and just started welding the new bits in. These
photos will hopefully be added next week, and I will also take more of the
hood frame, original leather seats, windscreen being dismantled. I'm
currently working on the rear axle (fed up of drilling the wheels studs
out!). I will also add extra comments.
The photos are linked from John Sims website or :
http://photos.orange.co.uk/album/4527472
regards Andy