Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Photo Album

To: "andy pole" <ampole@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Photo Album
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 11:05:25 +0800
Andy -

Goodness gracious, looks a bit risty in places!  Wish you well with it.  One
thing to note, the photo hosting program you are using is very very slow
unfortunately.  I might suggest picasa web albums -  it's free and it tends
to load very fast.

One question - is this car all original?  If so it may be of interest to
know how some stuff was done from the factory.

Thanks again for the great, detailed pictures, I think it's a valuable
resource for the list.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1