Re: [Healeys] Sightints

To: sbyers@ec.rr.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Sightints
From: "Jim Lesher" <cleona44@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 20:03:11 -0400
Fellas - just for your information The AACA museum and gift shop which has
the BN2 is located on the north side of hershey.  The gift shop personnel
probably would not know anything about Healeys.
while the AACA library is located on the south side of town. where all the
literature items are stored. the AHSTC contributed to the libarary a
complete set  (25 years) of their monthly magazine a 3 years ago. they are 2
separate buildings and locations.
jim