Re: [Healeys] Sightints

To: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>, "'Healey List'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Sightints
From: "Carr&Edwards" <scvc70@epix.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 09:49:58 -0400
Let's get something clear here:  we're talking about two different things!

While both library and museum are part of  the Antique Automobile Club of
America (AACA), the research library is at the national headquarters
building in Hershey, and the new museum is up on Route 39 outside of town.

Sarah Carr
BN1 in PA (and longtime AACA member)