Re: [Healeys] Fw: Leg Room in Healeys

To: Jerry Costanzo <grumpyinloomis@ssctv.net>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fw: Leg Room in Healeys
From: <pennell@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 17:34:41 -0400
Jerry,

The wood shim is a good, quick way to elevate the front of the seats.  When I
did the resto on my BJ8 and BN7 I made tapered wood strips to replace the
factory strips.  The strips are the same length but 3/4 in the front tapering
down to 1/4 in the back.  This gives slightly more leg room but better yet more
thigh support.

Keith Pennell