Re: [Healeys] Fw: Leg Room in Healeys

To: <pennell@cox.net>, "Jerry Costanzo" <grumpyinloomis@ssctv.net>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fw: Leg Room in Healeys
From: "David Z" <davzu29@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 08:52:55 -0400
Keith,

It seems to me by placing a tapered wood strip beneath the seat, you'd
change the angle of the seat cushion and the seat back both, but while
changing the angle of the seat, you'd be reducing the space between the seat
and the steering wheel, making it smaller and actually decreasing your leg
room. In spite of that, I'm considering giving it a try to make the seat
more comfortable.
David Z.