[Healeys] 407ETR-HEALEY Content / PAY IT !!! my story. (This is a

To: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>, "Bob Brown" <BlkBt7@aol.com>,
Subject: [Healeys] 407ETR-HEALEY Content / PAY IT !!! my story. (This is a
From: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 20:43:52 -0700
Bob,
You need to read this story, hope you are as lucky if you don't pay.....

Pay it !!!........, A True Story........

Jan 1962, in the USAF, transferred from McCoy AFB, Orlando Fla
(+86'f depart) to Grand Forks AFB, Grand Forks ND (-34'f arrive),
in my 1960BT7.

Wondrful Florida Car, especially around the UofF at Gainseville and
Stetson U' in DeLand.........:-))))

Nov 62' received a speeding ticket from ND Highway Patrol on
Highway 2 going back to GFAFB after a night out swooning the girls
from the Tri-Delt House at Uof ND.

Soon to be discharged, I thought, I'm outta here, they'll never come after
me and I'm never coming back to this God forsaken land....(I'm 22yrs old).
(Florida car reg and California Driver license)

                                         WELL........
1984-1990, I purchase a summer home on Big Bass Lake, Bemidji Minnesota.

1990 after divorce, driving another BT7, from Bemidji, back to California on
the same streach of Highway 2, westbound, (between City of Gand Forks and
Grand Forks AFB) I'm pulled over by ND Highway Patrol for speeding.
(it's 28 years later and I'm now 49yrs old). No, it was'nt the same
Patrolman.

Patrolman goes to his car.... comes back, "you gotta see da Judge", for
what??, $5,000 Failure to Appear Warrant....BINGO, instant flashback,
"I'm never coming back to this God forsaken land".

Patrolman AND I, see da Judge.

Judge looks at the warrant paperwork asks the patrolman and I a few
questions, hears my 28 yearold story on how wonderful the Tri-Delt girls
were that night 28yrs ago etc, etc....looks at me, smiles, says, this
warrant
is stale, should have been expunged years ago, current violation Dismissed
in The Interest of Justice.

As I recall, Da Judge appeared be just a few years older than me and just
maybe, he was having a flashback too......the girls at Tri-Delt and UND.

As the old saying goes, "When all else fails, Tri-Delt".

Kirk Kvam

.