Re: [Healeys] Check your flexible oil line

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Check your flexible oil line
From: Al Malin <amalin@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 07:23:51 -0400
On the way to Conclave 2007, one of our club member's Healey lost oil
pressure due to a failed flexible oil line.  Another member was
carrying a spare so we had a roadside tech session in the New York
Adirondacs.   With age the line had hardened and was no longer
flexible.  One of the first things I did when I got home was check
the condition of my Healey's flexible oil line.  I've recently
ordered one to include with the other spare parts I carry on board.

Here is a photo from the tech session.

http://tricarb.com/gallery/conclave2007/IMG_4371

Al Malin
Tricarb