[Healeys] Ever think of adding a Jensen Healey?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Ever think of adding a Jensen Healey?
From: wericars@aol.com
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 08:51:36 -0400
I always liked Jensen Healeys and have thought of getting one a couple of
times.? I have always felt that Healey was ahead of the curve with a mass
produced, belt driven dual overhead cam 4 cylinder high output engine in a
"roomy" roadster?with very modern styling and good handling.? Compare today's
Miata, Solstice, Sky and Honda S2000.? Sadly, the price of the car and labor
problems cut this model short.? I saw this example on e-bay yesterday:?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JENSEN-HEALEY-1974_W0QQitemZ180153798595QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item180153798595

If I was going to get one, this is what I would want.? A low mileage, original
car (not too crazy about the color though).? Do any of you have a JH?? Have any
of you ever thought of adding a JH to the collection?

Bill
Boston area
65 BJ8