Re: [Healeys] Ever think of adding a Jensen Healey?

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>, <wericars@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Ever think of adding a Jensen Healey?
From: "M Lempert" <mlempert@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 11:37:08 -0400
I have at times thought about adding the J-Healey, but there are two things
that bother me. I really don't like the rubber bumpers; and the Lotus
engine.  I worry about maintenance of that engine. I've always had the
perception that those engines were finicky and had short lives.  The rubber
bumper in the front is particularly clumsy looking. I wonder how difficult
it would be to fabricate a cap to replace it with that would better
compliment the body lines. Perhaps it would contain the parking lights -
turn signals and a small grill or air intake. Just thinking out loud.

Regards,
Mike Lempert