Re: [Healeys] California smog bill dead

To: "Healey Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] California smog bill dead
From: "Leonard Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 22:06:40 -0700
Ken:  That is good news, indeed   Even though it turned out that AB616 would
not have affected our currently exempt cars, it is comforting to know that
there is a force out there strong enough to fight for our LBCs and other
older specialty/hobby/collector vehicles.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville,  California,  USA
1967 3000 MKIII, HBJ8L39031