Re: [Healeys] Thanks re Saftey gauge

To: "john spaur" <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>, "Alan Seigrist"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Thanks re Saftey gauge
From: "Ronald J. Ray" <ronald-ray@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 07:57:22 -0500
I sent my speedometer to Moma for repair a few years ago as the odometer was
not working.  Moma refurbished the entire speedometer, sent it back, and the
odometer was still not working.  Nor was the speedometer calibrated
correctly.  I called Margaret Lucas and she instructed me to return the
speedometer to her.  I had to pay the shipping cost.  Moma returned the
speedometer with an operable odometer. The speedometer is still of 10
percent and the far left digit wheel of the odometer (10,000) turned
constantly with the tenth of a mile digit wheel.  After two chances to make
it right, I saw no point in paying the shipping cost to return it again.  So
now I just live with the defects.

Ron