Re: [Healeys] Thanks re Saftey gauge

To: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Thanks re Saftey gauge
From: "Bob Brown" <BlkBt7@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 20:43:12 -0500
Ron & Bob
This spring my speedometer quit, odometer continued to function.
Moma was backed up so I used Palo Alto. Two tries, first came back same
as sent, second odometer & speedometer did not work.
I then talked to Margaret and had a complete working speedometer &
odometer in 10 days.
So who is better Moma or Palo Alto?
Bob