[Healeys] ebay fake listing again

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] ebay fake listing again
From: "keith taylor" <kt20@dodo.com.au>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 11:04:24 +1000
Austin Healey listed again        Ebay #190150493207
This add constantly reappears but probably fools no one (I hope)
But for the first time I decided to report a fraud listing

HOW EASY IS IT      for me impossible

I assumed Ebay would have a   "REPORT A FRAUDULENT LISTING"

But NO so I went into various areas IE.   DISPUTES
                                                           SCAM EMAIL
                                                           SECURITY
                                                           CONTACT Ebay
ETC. ETC.
All to no avail No follow up from Ebay NO success IF it is this difficult the
scamers must run riot

SO      how do you report fake listings  ?????

Keith Taylor
Wamberal AUST.
BN
BN2