Re: [Healeys] Non Healey ?

To: Stephen Hutchings <s.hutchings@rogers.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Non Healey ?
From: Peter Dzwig <pdzwig@summaventures.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 21:01:57 +0100
It's a long time since I saw Inspector Linley, but it's definitely a 400 -
actually a 410. See:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/lynley/characters/inspectorlynley_person_page.shtml

Bristols are rare even over here. They were a spin off from the old Bristol
Aircraft Company and have only ever made in small quantities and mostly to
order. The earlier models were based on BMW designs obtained as "spoils of war",
later cars received larger lumps of iron mostly Chrysler I seem to recall.

They were once described as "gentlemen's expresses", which sums up the majority
of the production wonderfully

Home page:

http://www.bristolcars.co.uk/index2.htm

To see what a modern British sports car of the old mould might be like today
see:

http://www.bristolcars.co.uk/FighterT.htm

and scroll down.

Don't miss:

http://www.bristolcars.co.uk/BlenheimSpeedster.htm

I must say I've always had a longing for a Bristol!

Peter Dzwig