Re: [Healeys] Non Healey ?

To: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>, Healey
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Non Healey ?
From: Peter Dzwig <pdzwig@summaventures.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 09:48:01 +0100
I too have always had a fascination - it's the only way that I can describe it
with this, the Beaufort and the Beaufighter.

Beaufort:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvia3TzeObE

Beaufighter:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsUdbzQCm_Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkdFVa-wC-E&mode=related&search=

But then don't forget that it IS the same company...so what is real in this
context ;-)

Peter