Re: [Healeys] Motor Install

To: "linwood rose" <linwoodrose@mac.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Motor Install
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 06:46:43 +0800
Lin -

You shouldn't really roll the car around with only the engine in - it
needs to be supported in the back because of the weight.  I have heard
that some people have inserted a modified 2x4 between the rocker cover
and the firewall to carry the weight, maybe with this set up you can
roll the car around but I wouldn't recommend it.

The dowel bolt is a very tight fit but should go in the hole like a
normal bolt - no hammering should be necessary.

Alan

--
Alan

'52 A90