Re: [Healeys] Testing cut-off switch/coil ground

To: PG <britishcars@shaw.ca>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Testing cut-off switch/coil ground
From: Bill <bn1@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 20:33:48 -0700
PG wrote:
> It is true, I lost 100% of power.

This has been a long thread and I can't remember which model Healey you
have.  Somewhat the same thing happened to me in the first Healey I ever
owned, a '60 BT7.   The difference being my situation included The
Prince of Darkness releasing  a whole lot of smoke.  It was the hot
battery wire going up through the divider between the fuel tank pipe.
The insulation on the wire wore through and it was grounding on the
metal plate.  HTH

Bill Barnett
'53 BN1 #663