[Healeys] Esoteric Austin-Healey memorabilia

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Esoteric Austin-Healey memorabilia
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 15:48:35 +1000
G'day

For the lovers of esoteric Austin-Healey memorabilia there is a bottle
of Rovalley Wines Cob Web Port currently on eBay at 200149731244.

Rovalley Wines are situated in South Australia and are(were) owned by
the Liebich family. This port was bottled especially for the 1982 (I
think) Australian National Rally that was held in Adelaide that year.
Two of the Liebich family were and still are Austin-Healey owners.

Each bottle was specially printed and does not have a label that can
deteriorate over time. Only 5000 bottles were laid down of which I
managed to spirit away 6. Over the years I have succumbed 5 times to
temptation but am determined to leave the last bottle unopened. I am not
connected to the auction.

An unopened bottle looks great in any collection of Healey and
Austin-Healey stuff.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia