Re: [Healeys] Brake light switch

To: shop@justbrits.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Brake light switch
From: "Jody Kerr" <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 20:35:20 -0700
But that does beg the question of interchange.

I used to work on Sunbeam-Talbots and Hudsons. Some of the parts are
only available via "interchange." Occasionally it's "interchange +
bodging."

Is there an interchange listing for Healeys?

--
disinclination to do so."
--Douglas Adams

Instant Messenger: