Re: [Healeys] Brake light switch

To: "Dan Stromquist" <dan@warner-associates.com>, "'Leonard Hartnett'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Brake light switch
From: "David Z" <davzu29@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 15:46:21 -0400
Dan,

The same thing happened to me, more than once.  You shouldn't have to use
unusual foot pressure on the brake pedal to get the lights to illuminate.
The symptoms you describe is evidence the contacts inside your switch are
starting to go bad.  Soon, you won't have any brake lights at all. Time to
replace it.
David Z.