Re: [Healeys] Car, but non-Healey Related

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Car, but non-Healey Related
From: Douglas W Flagg <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 17:16:56 -0400
In going through her late father's stamp collection, my wife found 5
first day stamps honoring luxury motorcars from the late 20's and early
30's. The stamp is mounted on a card (post size) with a color pen and ink
drawing of the vehicle. There is a brief history on the back of the card.
They are:

  1) 1929 Locomobile
  2)  1929 Pierce - Arrow
  3)  1931 Cord
  4)  1932 Packard
  5)  1935 Duesenberg

The cards are cancelled Aug 25 1988 from Detroit, MI. If you have an
interest, please contact me off the list. Thanks.

Doug