[Healeys] Life of Facet fuel pump

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Life of Facet fuel pump
From: "Jerry Costanzo" <grumpyinloomis@ssctv.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 17:29:11 -0700
Well,  I went to the Ironstone car show this weekend and the Facet fuel pump
decided to not pump enough to run the car.  It has been installed for 6 years.
It seems to pump ok till it gets hot and then gets weak and won't send enough
fuel to the carbs.  Many on the list have mentioned that these pumps last for
years.  Here is a marker of how many years.  David Nock was at the show also.
He says to rebuild one of my stock pumps.  So I guess I will.

Nice show, they give you a bottle of wine and glasses.  Free breakfast and
lunch also!

Jerry
BN4
Bj8 pieces.