[Healeys] The Healey sound track

To: Austin Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] The Healey sound track
From: Jorge Garcia <fortee9er@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 18:03:59 -0700 (PDT)
I had a muffler shop cut the rear (wrap around)
mufflers on my BJ8 and replace them with two straight
pipes exiting behind the driver like on earlier
Healeys.
The exhaust note has to be the finest feature of the
car that makes driving it so enjoyable.
What other cars do you own (or owned in the past)that
have a comparable exhaust note or an exhaust note that
made you want to drive the car just for the sound
track?
What was it MGs, Triumphs, Morgans, Jaguars, Porsche
or...?
Best Regards
Jorge Garcia