[Healeys] GEARBOX / HYDRAULICS - WHICH IS IT?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] GEARBOX / HYDRAULICS - WHICH IS IT?
From: "Scott J Graham" <scott@scottjgraham.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 21:57:07 +1000
The box in my BJ7 is crunching slightly in each of the gears when hot.  The
clutch feels spongy underfoot. The o/d was out recently and the clutch was
checked and is in good nick. I had the clutch bled this week which has
improved feel a bit and reduced the crunching a little. I was told that the
issue may be the master or slave cylinder on their way out.  What thinks the
group?  I need to get this sorted as I will be running in the local Alpine
Rally this coming weekend and do not want to drive it if clutch issues are
gradually ruining the gearbox.

Scott Graham

BJ7 Schappelle

Sydney Australia