Re: [Healeys] Healeys in Berlin

To: "Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com" <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healeys in Berlin
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 17:18:48 +0800
Here's the article in TIME from 1963 that tells you the full details:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,870394,00.html

You have to admit somehow there was some very romantic notions about
the wall and getting past it, provided you weren't the poor sod stuck
behind it (like my Slovak wife)!

If you read the article closely, you will see that this car had to be
a bugeye sprite because it's the only healey that has "luggage space
behind the seats".  All other sprites had a proper boot, and you would
not bea able to fit behind the seats.

Cheers!

Alan

--