Re: [Healeys] Water pumps

To: "Fred Wescoe" <fredwescoe@windstream.net>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Water pumps
From: "Bob Yule" <autofarm@cyg.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 13:28:41 -0400
    Since Massey Ferguson  produced dozens of different models, it would
help if there was some hint of which model we should look for, because the
first thing the parts man will ask is "year and model".    Also, MF
disappeared several years ago, and parts are increasingly difficult to find.
If the tractor that the water pump was from, is more than 15-20 years old,
then the likelyhood of finding parts is practicaly nil.  The MF machinery
that is new today is simply badged that way.
Cheers.......Bob
Check out our web site www.autofarm.net