Re: [Healeys] Water pumps

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Water pumps
From: "Fred Wescoe" <fredwescoe@windstream.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 13:50:31 -0400
Bob,

I simply walked in with the pump and handed it to the guy behind the
counter.  He looked at it for a few seconds and pronounced it a MF pump.  He
told me to go have lunch and be back in an hour.  I did, he had rebuilt the
pump and charged me $20.

It never occurred to me to ask him how he knew or what model or any other
info.

I just did a Google search and parts seem to be available in many parts of
the country.

Fred
63 BJ7