[Healeys] For Sale 1962 Austin Healey 3000 BJ7 Mark IIa - Plano, TX

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] For Sale 1962 Austin Healey 3000 BJ7 Mark IIa - Plano, TX
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 07:33:19 -0500
This was advertized locally (Plano, TX), and I don't have the space
for more projects.  I have no financial interest, but told the owner
that I would post this for him.

I posted the pictures he sent me
http://57healey.spaces.live.com/photos/cns!73DC1343A8E8DA55!238/

1962 Austin Healey 3000 BJ7 Mark IIa (roll up windows).  V8 conversion
with Ford 9" rear-end ( no motor or tanny).  Has metal flared
fenders;lot of parts. . - $4,300.

Also have a 1961 Austin Healey MarkII with no body but complete drive
train (motor, tanny and rear-end); motor runs but frame is rusted.  I
have no time for tthis project at this time since I travel 75% of the
time.  Asking $7K for both

Contact David Maez <dfmabq@verizon.net>