Re: [Healeys] Paint

To: "Bob Johnson" <robert.w.johnson@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Paint
From: "Healey" <healey@salisbury.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 11:17:50 -0400
Hi Bob and the list. I also attended the Euro show and they announced that
the Healey attendance was over 100. Last year the Triumph Marque had 102.
Considering the difference in the base number of each marque available, we
did an exceptional job of getting the Healeys out. Bill Emerson's Westland
won a sponsors award. For the first time they had over 500 cars and shut
down registrations for lack of room.

Carl Brown