Re: [Healeys] List message limits

To: 'steven rosenberg md' <palmbeachderm@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] List message limits
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 10:18:21 -0400
We have that now. It is called the List Archives. I like the concept of the
list in which emails pop up on my computer all day long and I can pick and
choose which are of interest to me. I do not like searching through forums
on the odd chance that someone has experienced the same problem as I.

I like the immediacy of the list in which I can ask a question and have
emails come in automatically during the day with no effort on my part.

In short, keep the list as it is and migrate to one of the forums if you
wish.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com