Re: [Healeys] List message limits

To: Roland Wilhelmy <rwil@sbcglobal.net>, legal_bill@verizon.net, Greg
Subject: Re: [Healeys] List message limits
From: <legal_bill@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 21:54:12 -0500 (CDT)
Greg, I understand your point, but the message boards that exist are not really
specific to the Healey.  And let's face it, this list is where all the people
who really know what they are talking about participate.  I guess that is what
is really at the heart of it for me.  It isn't about the format, it is about
the people.  The list isn't great because it is a list.  It is great because of
the people who participate on it.  I truly believe that the community would be
greatly enhanced by a different format.  But I'm not trying to change the
community.  If people simply refuse to leave the list format, so be it.  I just
feel it is a lost opportunity to improve the interaction between members, the
storage of information, and the organization of discussions.