[Healeys] cruise control

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] cruise control
From: linwood rose <linwoodrose@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 22:16:15 -0500
I have been rebuilding, restoring and personalizing my 60 BT7 for some
serious traveling when completed. I had considered and rejected the
possibility of cruise control, but as a last minute modification I did
purchase and plan to install the Audiovox cruise unit sold by J.C.
Whitney - I was thinking about those long and flat mid-western drives.
I believe this is the unit that is most popularly used on Big Healeys.
I am seeking some advice on preferred locations for the servo unit. I
have seen one or two mounted on the right diagonal firewall brace, but
I have located my radiator overflow tank in that location.

Any help on location of the servo or any other tips on installing the
cruise control assembly would be appreciated. Thanks.

Lin
1960 BT7 in restoration
1959 Bugeye