Re: [Healeys] VIN plate

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] VIN plate
From: <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 12:13:55 -0500
At the time I bought my new blank VIN plate about 7 years ago, only AH Spares
in England had them.  Moss or other suppliers may have them now.  I sent my old
beat up plate to Todd Clarke along with the blank plate and he engraved it
exactly as the original.  Clarke required some proof that I owned the car with
that VIN.  The old VIN plate was good enough, but title or bill of sale would
work if you don't have the old plate.
Another reply has already provided Clarke's website address.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA