Re: [Healeys] VIN plate

To: healey.nut@gmail.com, RonFineEsq@earthlink.net,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] VIN plate
From: "WILLIAM B LAWRENCE" <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 02:53:14 +0000
What's to keep a bunch of environazis from touring car shows and pointing
out to their bureaucratic buddies which number plates have obviously been
removed from the car at some point thus causing them to be confiscated
removing all those old pollution spewing throwbacks from the road and
placing their owners in 2 horsepower bubble cars (where all of us lesser
beings belong) so that the elites can continue to commute intercontinentally
on executive jets and provide fuel for their fleets of armored Escalades?

Just a random thought.

Bill Lawrence